Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wow, this is turning into a nightmare crazy week/weekend. I have a bunch of pictures of the shop and how it's turning out, including the floor cloth I've been working on. Tomorrow I'm doing a 10 hour photo shoot, so I'll have a lot of photos from that, but in the meantime, I'm just run ragged and need to rest! I went and visited my mother because Zara and her boyfriend were in town, but as soon as I got there I found out the hair/makeup artists for tomorrow's project got in a car accident so I spent 7 hours calling anyone and everyone I could, but finally booked the second girl at 9pm, so hopefully we're golden. I should have a shot of whiskey or something to knock me out so I can actually sleep, I'm so high-strung and excited. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment